I am just setting up CP2 the way we want it to look, based on the way we had WF4 and I have hit a couple of minor problems:
2. I can't work out how to have the Model Tree in a separate window. Is it still possible?
3. I can't find the help on my PC. Do I have to install it explicitly, or is it only available on line?
4. I believe it is not possible to put the dashboard in the right place at the top of the screen. Is that true?
I have looked on the archives, but I can't find the answers.
Solved! Go to Solution.
4. yes, dashboard's position cannot be changed.
3. Help installation package can be downloaded from PTC site. Installation sets variable PTC_HELP_CENTER_URL (it contains path to directory containing creo_help.exe file.
I was only able to add the "One" icon to a "New Group" I created called System Tools. I see that you can add it to the Quick Access Toolbar too.
As others mentioned by others, the best thing is to have it in the RMB (One good improvement that from PTC).