cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Parametric 4.0 On Macbook

RV_10402774
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric 4.0 On Macbook

I am using a MacBook Pro with Windows 10 using Parallels and I am having issues opening Creo Parametric. I installed the student version and the installation process went fine except when it finished up installing it said that parametric "installed with issues". After I finished the installation I tried to run parametric both normally and run it as an administrator but nothing happens when I try to run it. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@RV_10402774 wrote:

I am using a MacBook Pro with Windows 10 using Parallels and I am having issues opening Creo Parametric. I installed the student version and the installation process went fine except when it finished up installing it said that parametric "installed with issues". After I finished the installation I tried to run parametric both normally and run it as an administrator but nothing happens when I try to run it. 

Hi,

"installed with issues" usually means that your graphic card does not able you to run Simulation Live -OR- that Java installation was not detected. This issues are informational, only.

The main question is - what processor is installed in your MacBook ? The processor must be INTEL.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@RV_10402774 wrote:

Hi,

"installed with issues" usually means that your graphic card does not able you to run Simulation Live -OR- that Java installation was not detected. This issues are informational, only.

The main question is - what processor is installed in your MacBook ? The processor must be INTEL.

Martin Hanák

Ah, I thought that I could still use the software even though I have the M2 chip in my MacBook, but apparently not. Thank you for your reply.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags