cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo Parametric M030, Unexpected Exit while editing Drawing View Properties

DougPurtill
6-Contributor

When creating a NEW drawing and editing the Drawing View Properties, Creo Parametric M030 unexpectedly exits. This happens when you click on the OK or APPLY buttons after you have edited the Custom Scale. It is also happening after you create a section view and click on the OK or APPLY buttons. This action is predictable in that it will happen every time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

This is not happening on an identical machine. However, that machine had M020 installed before the M030 while this machine has only had M030 installed so identical may not be completely accurate.

Doug P.

Creo Parametric 1.0 M030

Dell Precision T5500

Intel Xeon E5603 @ 1.60GHz

1.60 GHz (2 Processors)

12GB Ram

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Operating System

NVIDIA Quadro 4000

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I have corrected this issue by uninstalling and re-installing Creo Parametric M030. I hope I won’t have to schedule this in on a weekly basis. 😉

Sorry for the false alarm. You may now continue with your… upgrade?

Doug P.

Top Tags