cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo Trial Extension

KC_10551945
1-Newbie

Creo Trial Extension

I am a former high school educator (just resigned 2/3/23) and I am making the transition to an engineering firm. I had downloaded the trial version of Creo to brush up on my CAD skills but my trial is about to run out in 5 days. I got notice from my new employer that I will be working remotely for another couple of weeks. Is there a way to extend the trial version of Creo so that I can fill my time until they get my work issued laptop with Creo installed? Any help is a much appreciated! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Talk to a PTC sales rep and they can give you a(nother) trial licence.

Edit: Note that they can, I'm not guaranteeing that they will.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

No. I haven't read the terms of use but I am positive that would be against the policy.

Another option to consider:

1. If you have a student that would need access then you can download the student version. The student version is identical to the professional version except that it doesn't talk to the professional version (ie you can't trade files)

https://www.ptc.com/en/products/education/free-software/creo-college-download 

Talk to a PTC sales rep and they can give you a(nother) trial licence.

Edit: Note that they can, I'm not guaranteeing that they will.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:KC_10551945)

Or the reseller (VAR) for the company to which you are transitioning.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags