cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo exits while trying to rename new .prt

MichaelHacker
7-Bedrock

Creo exits while trying to rename new .prt

Hi all,

Just got one exit of Creo again, this time at a point I really don't understand...

Creo has no data loaded, just working in embeded browser (IE10)

there is a new prt that I want to rename

when I mark this part and klick rename I get the Javacircle and than an exit of creo with traceback.log (see atachment)

This traceback seem to me like a graphic issue but I don't understand why...

somebody here who can help me with this problem?

The problem just happens on one machine, tried this on other systems without bombing Creo but this is always on Testsystem not on produktive system... so not really the same environment.

already tried config option enable_opengl_fbo no like seen on several other discussions but with no effect.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I think you'll get better responses to this question in the Creo community, so I'm going to move this discussion over there.

Hi Michael,

I put the traceback.log file through the analysis tool to see if the information linked to an existing Crash ID.  It did and there is also a SPR linked to it.  The SPR was filed against - Pro\ENGINEER exits prematurely when trying to remove CAD objects from a workspace if user doesnot have write privilges on cabinets containing those CAD objects

Also, please note that IE 10.0 is supported on Creo 2.0 M080 and later.

If you have maintenance, I would suggest opening a case with Tech Support to have the cause investigated further; Log a Case.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags