cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo2 M040 broke all my surface shortcut keys

ptc-2053410
1-Newbie

Creo2 M040 broke all my surface shortcut keys

All my most used surface short cut keys have broken after installing M040 today. These have all worked since the first release of wildfire and never broken between any release or update!

-Surface extend

-Surface copy

-Surface Offset

-Surface extrude

-Surface Merge

All broken, however they bring up the menu manager and I can't get them to go back on . Obviously PTC are trying to force me to suffer and use the ribbon...

Has anyone else experienced this?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I fixed it.. I re-ran the install and the shortcut keys have magically fixed themeselves (except for the ones I had changed but this time I was able to put them back on).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I fixed it.. I re-ran the install and the shortcut keys have magically fixed themeselves (except for the ones I had changed but this time I was able to put them back on).

Top Tags