cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Custom 3D Weld Tool Symbol

OrgAdm
4-Participant

Custom 3D Weld Tool Symbol

I am trying to modify the built-in weld symbol (ISO) to be used with the Weld Tool for 3d annotations. However, it seems that the Weld Tool is building the symbol from left to right in the code from a bounding box around the individual elements (weld size or weld length). The tool will stretch or shrink the symbol to fit, however if I try to add elements it will also try to place a bounding box around the elements that I add and it ends up way too long.

A manually placed symbol looks correct, however, a symbol placed by the weld tool will show spread out with empty space in between the elements. If I move the custom lines from one group to another, they will stretch the symbol in different ways.

Creo 9.0.2.0

Does anyone have experience with this? Any suggestions on how to modify the existing symbol without disrupting this built-in auto-spacing?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags