cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Date Code question

jmay
4-Participant

Date Code question

Can someone tell me where  to find the information about each date code of creo parametric? I have searched for info online but not having any luck.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi John,

You are looking for the Update Advisor.  Use the link to access the Update Advisor page, then select the Product, Current Version Release & Datecode, and then Target Version Release & Datedcode > Search.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi John,

Can you please elaborate a little further?  What information are you looking for?

Thanks,

Amit

jmay
4-Participant
(To:AmitDeshpande)

Amit,

I am looking for what has been fixed with each upgrade to Creo. In my case Im looking for info about Creo 3.0 and what was fixed between M060 and M090. I have seen a list before but ive been unsuccessful relocating it.

Hi John,

You are looking for the Update Advisor.  Use the link to access the Update Advisor page, then select the Product, Current Version Release & Datecode, and then Target Version Release & Datedcode > Search.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Amit

jmay
4-Participant
(To:AmitDeshpande)

Great,

Thanks for the information.

Top Tags