cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Default Tree Column Configuration

gbarnett
1-Newbie

Default Tree Column Configuration

Is there a way to make the 'Current Rep' tree column NOT display every time a rep is changed in an assembly? When I open a Master Rep, the model tree looks like the first image. Then, when the rep is changed (to default rep, for example) the tree column 'Current Rep' is displayed. Is there a way to turn this feature off and always have just the original column display no matter what rep is displayed? I know I can go into Settings>Tree Columns, but I am wanting a config setting that will always hide it.

ModelTree1.PNG ModelTree2.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham,

try to use the following config.pro option:

simprep_column_display manual

See https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS183479

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I can see how this can be annoying. Fortunately it is only four clicks away fom being removed.

Maybe a mapkey would be consistent enough to do this with a keystroke?

Graham,

try to use the following config.pro option:

simprep_column_display manual

See https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS183479

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Nice find, Martin!

Thanks so much Martin!

Top Tags