cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Error on WF4 startup.

BrentDrysdale
7-Bedrock

Error on WF4 startup.

Hi Folks,
Maybe I missed some comment on this but in the last week I have had an error on starting WF4 (M070) XP32 where it says there is a javascript error and asks if I want to continue. If I say yes it comes back with a repeat and if I say yes again it seems to work fine after that.

One of our other users on XP64 has just asked our group a similar question though the error message is different. It seems to take a long time to load for him.

I have assumed this is down to a change to the WF4 browser startup page having some new and incompatible javascript. I tried updating to IE8 but saw now improvement.

Any clues?

--
Regards, Brent Drysdale
Regards, Brent Drysdale
Mechanical Designer
Tait Electronics Ltd (www.taitworld.com)
New Zealand
Ph. +64 3 358 1093
This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended addressee. It is subject to copyright, confidential and may be the subject of legal or other privilege, none of which is waived or lost by reason of this transmission. If the receiver is not the intended addressee, please accept our apologies, notify us by return, delete all copies and perform no other act on the email. Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been altered or corrupted during transmission.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Regards, Brent DrysdaleSame here on startup.

More serious if you try to go to library parts you get a similar error (an undefined Javascript variable) on www.3dmodelspace.com

Does anyone have a workaround for this one?

John Prentice
Top Tags