cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Error running ModelCHECK in Batch mode

ptc-3985853
1-Newbie

Error running ModelCHECK in Batch mode

Having trouble getting ModelCHECK to work in Batch mode. Any tips on how to resolve? I should note that I can get Interactive mode, with modified config files, to work with no issues within Pro|E.

I get the following errors in Batch mode.

From ModelCHECK - Summary Report

Cannot retrieve xxx.PRT

From ModelCHECK - Batch Summary Report

Error checking this model

From mc_err.log file

ERROR: Can't reset the SIGSUSPEND

I did use the provided PDFs while setting up my config files but I will take a second look at my config_init.mc, checks.mch and start.mcs files to see if there is something I failed to enable for Batch mode.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I've run into issues from time to time with spaces. Try to eliminate spaces in all the paths. Hope this helps.

Top Tags