cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

FYI for registration to PDMLink

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

FYI for registration to PDMLink

Maybe everyone knows this but it has been discussed in other posts.

I deleted my whole PTC directory.

In my <userprofile>\AppData\Local\PTC\Creo|Platform there is no file or sub-directories.

In my <userprofile>\AppData\Roaming PTC\Creo\Platform there are only two directory and no files.

ExitLogger

SystemMonitor

And no files or sub-directories in those.

There are no services running.

It was still asking me to log in to PDMLink.

The answer is in my own config.pro file I had the entry web_browser_homepage http://pdmlink.....

One I removed that line it did not ask me to log in anymore.  When we first went to Creo 2 we were having all sorts of problems.  That was one of the options I was testing and forgot I added it.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags