cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Family table issue

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Family table issue

Hi all,

i have a problem i have never encountered before. I have a generic part with one family table instance. The problem is, a group of 3 features do not appear to have made it across from the generic to the instance. I have not added these to the table & turned them off, there is no simplified rep present, i am at a loss as to why these features are present on the generic & not the instance. I have updated the index file & the accelerator file. Any ideas?

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is there any chance that the features that are not showing up are in some way related to the feature(s) that you are turning off with the family table? If there are any references to the features that you are turning off with the family table, then the related features will also be suppressed without being specifically selected in the family table.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Is there any chance that the features that are not showing up are in some way related to the feature(s) that you are turning off with the family table? If there are any references to the features that you are turning off with the family table, then the related features will also be suppressed without being specifically selected in the family table.

-Greg

Thank you Gregory, that was it. The minute i read your reply, i realized exactly what feature i had turned off in the generic, which had caused the problem. A school boy error on my part, but all sorted now.

Thanks again

John

Been there - done that. Glad I could help you out!

-Greg

Top Tags