Family table verifies but shows unverified on save - Upda<br /> te
I was told it might be that the model and instances might not know that they have changed so they don't verify and that changing the layer display and saving the layer display status and then changing it back might force things to verify and save properly.
To clarify, I will document as I do the procedure:
1. Open workspace. Instances show unverified and modified. Generic shows verified and modified.
2. Open Pro linked to workspace and open part.
3. Open the layer tree and select all layers and right hand mouse and choose "hide". Right hand mouse and choose "save status".
4. Reselect all layers and unhide and save status.
5. Verify family table. Dialog box says "success" for all and so does the .tst file.
6. Choose "save" and click "ok" on the "save object" dialog box.
7. Conflicts dialog box appears and indicates for all instances "This instance has not been successfully verified. Please verify this instance successfully to see the updated information in the data management system."
8. Change action from "ignore this warning and continue" to "verify now" and choose "ok"
9. Regeneration progress box appears and goes through regeneration of all instances. Pro indicates that the regeneration status has been written to a .tst file and that the part has been saved. .tst file indicates that the regeneration of all instances was successful.
10. Switch to workspace browser and refresh. All instances show unverified except for the generic.