cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

FlexNet Publisher 11.16.2.1 available

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

FlexNet Publisher 11.16.2.1 available

FlexNet Publisher 11.16.2.1 is available on Creo 4.0 M110 DVD. It will be available also on Creo 6.0.3.0 DVD soon.

Important notice: Admin must ensure that MS Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package is installed on license server.

Martin Hanák
23 REPLIES 23
aparkar
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Thanks for this information. This helped

Standalone installer is available via https://www.ptc.com/support/-/media/D2D9E89138CF46B1ABCF53A74ECCA8B1.pdf?sc_lang=en document.

Martin Hanák
TomU
23-Emerald IV

@MartinHanak, I might be missing it, but I'm not seeing any links to 11.16 in that PDF...

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:TomU)

@TomU 

It is inbuilt in installtion media.

Or you can download that from https://www.ptc.com/en/support/refdoc/creo_illustrate/5.0/ptc_lms_download_121640 

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Mahesh_Sharma)

@Mahesh_Sharma, that document is out of date.  It does not have any links to 11.16.  I just created a case letting support know it needs to be updated.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

@TomU 

This is what I see on PDF.. on that link

11_16.jpg

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I do not.  I show the document last updated on September 3, 2019.

FlexNet.PNG

Is it possible the version you're seeing is internal only?

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Seems to be cache or existing downloaded pdf.. try clearing cache OR try RMB > Save link as to someting, this will download a new PDF

TomU
23-Emerald IV

No dice.  Someone is clearly doing something to this document...

Server Error.PNG

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I just tried another browser.  Same result.  Returned the old document from September.

(Not a local cache issue.)  

Hardware Notes.PNG

The Hardware Notes – PTC License Server link has not been updated yet.   It is available via the Creo Parametric 4.0 M110 and Creo Parametric 6.0.3.0 download.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:AmitDeshpande)

@AmitDeshpande, I get why Mahesh would have access, but why would Martin be able to see the unreleased document?

Not sure.  The link that I provided, does not show 11.16 for me either.  And the link that Mahesh provide shows me the same error - The resource cannot be found

So that's strange.  But, I had a case where a customer needed this new version and they were able to download and install successfully via Creo Parametric 4.0 M110 or Creo Parametric 6.0.3.0.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:AmitDeshpande)

Varun is working on it internally.  The internal links to the admin guides need to be updated as well.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

@TomU 

😀, It is only a cache conflict.. 

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

@TomU wrote:

@MartinHanak, I might be missing it, but I'm not seeing any links to 11.16 in that PDF...

Hi,

yesterday I had to re-read/refresh the page to see new document contents ... Last updated: November 19, 2019.

Also you can:

Martin Hanák
TomU
23-Emerald IV

I just tried again.  Doesn't matter what browser or how many times I re-download the file, for me it's still showing the September version.  I think something is messed up with the server I'm connecting to vs. whatever web server is feeding your part of the world.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

option 1.] open page showing PDF document in browser and press F5 keyboard button

option 2.] open Chrome in Incognito mode and open page showing PDF document

Martin Hanák
TomU
23-Emerald IV

Nope, no change.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

@TomU 

I got wrong version on one of the machines.. Working internally to debug further. Keep you posted. 

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Glad to know it's not me.  😉

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

ok.. further investigation and respective team confirmed it is related to cookies only. Try Chrome Incognito and check the PDF. For other browsers clear cookies ... 

same worked for me one affected machine. 

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Last week using incognito mode or using a different browser made no difference.  The old file was still returned.  This week using incognito mode does pull the new document.  Clearing all cookies also allows "normal" mode to now work correctly as well.

I think there was indeed a server issue last week that has since been corrected, but unless the cookies are also cleared, the new document is not visible.  As least things are working now.  Thanks again for the help.

Top Tags