cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Floating license and slow working

Alexey
2-Guest

Floating license and slow working

Hi,

My Company has floating commercial license for Creo Parametric 3.0. I have the problem which has not been solved by IT since long time ago. What is why I`m asking here.

The program works perfectly only if I open the program being connected by land home network (in the office). Then I can connect the laptop to the office wireless and disconnect the cable keeping the program opened - in this case there is no problem, it`s going to work perfectly until I close the program and open it again (taking license again I guess) being connected now to wireless. In this case everything is too slow (moving and rotating 3d, sketching - everything) and it`s impossible to work.

So the only way to work is to get license being connected by the cable in my office. If I get license with any other connection, there is no way for working with the program.

The license server is located in another branch of my Company, in another country. I`m not so much familiar with licensing details for Creo as well as our IT department.

Sorry if I`m asking something stupid or if this topic has already been discussed here. Please advice something what can help to solve it. Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Solved by disabling NVIDIA M3000M display adapter.

Capture.JPG

Seems this hardware option was not supported and was automatically used in case of connection type described above...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Solved by disabling NVIDIA M3000M display adapter.

Capture.JPG

Seems this hardware option was not supported and was automatically used in case of connection type described above...

Top Tags