cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Having trouble installing 30-day trial of Creo 2.0

ptc-5233659
1-Newbie

Having trouble installing 30-day trial of Creo 2.0

Hello,

I'm trying to install the 30-day trial for Creo 2.0 and I cannot get it to work.

The installer downloads and runs, but when I get to the point early on when Windows 7 asks me if it's OK for that software to modify my PC, I click "yes" and then the installer dies. I've tried rebooting my PC and running the installer many times. No change.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Home Premium is not listed in the system requirements but I found another post in this forum saying that it should work anyway.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Eric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags