cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Hole Chart

dbreen
1-Newbie

Hole Chart

Hello,

i am creating a custom hole chart for Creo Parametric 3.0 M030.

I've copied the default ISO.hol file into a location and specified this location in the config.pro with hole_parameter_file_path.

However when I open Creo and use the hole feature within a new part, the custom hole chart isn't displayed among the default list ( ISO, UNF, UNC).

As far as I know I'm doing everything as it is supposed to, so do you guys have suggestions?

DB

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:dbreen)

‌FIrst thing that comes to mind without knowing exactly what you did is did you rename it and give it a new title (I'd have to look up the exact parameter in the file header)? The file and header infor Marion needs to unique as far as I know.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:dbreen)

‌FIrst thing that comes to mind without knowing exactly what you did is did you rename it and give it a new title (I'd have to look up the exact parameter in the file header)? The file and header infor Marion needs to unique as far as I know.

dbreen
1-Newbie
(To:Kevin)

I've only renamed the file. Haven't changed anything in the file because it didn't show up in the hole feature.

dbreen
1-Newbie
(To:Kevin)

I've changed the THREAD_SERIES parameter in the file so that is corresponds with the file name, that solved the problem.

Thanks

DB

Top Tags