cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to Save the config.pro of Intralink

ptc-2112144
1-Newbie

How to Save the config.pro of Intralink

Hi guys, I have created a attribute column in the intralink. when im closing the intrlink and again opening it, the column is not available. Can any one help me out to fix this problem. i need to save the setting of intralink. how? REgards, balaji. M
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Dudes, can any one help me out to fix the intralink problem. i have posted this question in Pro-Intralink Forum, but no reply yet... Whether PTC can help me?

Dear balaji, if i am getting right,you are trying to save table configuration for workspace.so that you can get desired table confifuration in next session also. STEP-1 for this you have to select table configuration - create - give a name to configuration - include desired attributes. STEP-2 goto preferences - configuration Tab - select Workspace in Browser - check set table display - select the configuration name what you have created in Step 1 - APPLY - OK
Top Tags