cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to delete a triad or unlink host ID ?

LE_9950794
2-Guest

How to delete a triad or unlink host ID ?

Hello there,

Having issues to install the license on several laptop I created a triad but with the wrong license file ...

Can someone help me to delete the triad or unlink the associated hosts ID ? (I already removed the license and desactivated the triad in the hardware management but I still can't connected each of my 3 hosts ID that were in the triad to a new license ?)

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, I need those for thursday ..

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @LE_9950794 

If you have already de-installed the license on PTC License Management page, configure one for the specific host id. Or you can connect to your reseller or PTC License management to generate license for your host id. 

Thanks. 

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately these solutions are not working ... 

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:LE_9950794)

I had the same issue when I had to take my licenses from a triad to a single server.

I crated the new license file for a single host (one of the triad), but when I went to install it on one of the triad servers the license manager said that the system was configured for a triad and could not install a single host file. I ended up moving the licenses to the 4th server in my Windchill setup to get production back up and running.

I would be interested to know the steps involved in closing a triad and using one of those triad members as a single host license server.

Thanks for your answer, I dont have a Windcill, I opened up a case in the mean time. 

Hopefully they will be able to help, I will let you know !

Top Tags