cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to get download of Creo4 M060

Joany
4-Participant

How to get download of Creo4 M060

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM060

Is it possible to get download of Creo 4 M060, which is not available in download list now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:Joany)

@Joany wrote:

Good to know the file is compatible. Thanks for the info,

Hi,

a little notice ...

Creo Parametric 4.0 M060 is not 100% compatible with other Mxxx. This is because every Mxxx "contains its own set of bugs".

Note: If your customer does not have a copy of Creo Parametric 4.0 M060 installation media, then simply copy Creo Parametric 4.0 M060 installation directory from customer's computer. That's all ... of course you have to modify parametric.psf to run your license.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
remy
21-Topaz I

The oldest datecode available for Creo 4.0 is M140:

remy_0-1660208068814.png

Do you have a particular requirement to have the M060 CD?

Joany
4-Participant
(To:remy)

Yes, our customers are still using M060, so we have to set up the environment and verify our solution on it. 

remy
21-Topaz I

Right you need to verify your customers files and make sure that he supports yours in turn.

Like @BenLoosli pointed out, the compatibility within a release is guaranteed by PTC so when you open your customer's file with M150 and save it he will be able to resume with M060.

If the contrary happens, then it is against our warrantee and we will do everything to have that resolved.

On the other hand compatibility between releases is guaranteed solely backwards meaning that Creo 5.0 will open Creo 4.0 files for example.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

All releases of Creo4 create files that are compatible. M140 and M150 can save files that can be read by M060.

The oldest copy I have is M080.

Joany
4-Participant
(To:BenLoosli)

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

@Joany wrote:

Hi,

a little notice ...

Creo Parametric 4.0 M060 is not 100% compatible with other Mxxx. This is because every Mxxx "contains its own set of bugs".

Note: If your customer does not have a copy of Creo Parametric 4.0 M060 installation media, then simply copy Creo Parametric 4.0 M060 installation directory from customer's computer. That's all ... of course you have to modify parametric.psf to run your license.

Martin Hanák
Joany
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Thanks for the info,

Top Tags