cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to list all licenses under a customer's name

ZHH
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

How to list all licenses under a customer's name

Hello,

I want to know how to list all licenses under a customer's name, not only current used licenses but also historic license records.

There is a License Reports weblink at esupport website, I tried but not sure if can list all licenses or not.

https://www.ptc.com/support/license-management/report

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:ZHH)

I don't understand why you didn't just get the report you are referring to. If you did you would have seen that it does in fact show every license that has ever been "owned" by the company. Ours goes back over 20 years.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:ZHH)

I don't understand why you didn't just get the report you are referring to. If you did you would have seen that it does in fact show every license that has ever been "owned" by the company. Ours goes back over 20 years.

One thing about this report, though. Definitely read the instructions they send with and/or in it about how to get the data to be properly included. I botched it up and nothing made sense the first time I got one. It has to import the data on its own, and then it puts all the number on the correct worksheets, calculates all the numbers properly, etc. Pretty nice, to be honest.

ZHH
8-Gravel
8-Gravel
(To:KenFarley)

Thanks for the response, the information you shared is a very good sample, it convinced my customer that they can get all license records via that weblink.

Top Tags