Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save file

Re: How to save file

i said the same..but it seems..he does not want a backup....i fail to understand that..how can two files have the same name..and be in different folder but can't be a backup.....

Re: How to save file

Sorry to disappoint with the manager-type comments and guess what...I don't care about my seniority either (why ever you brought that up is beyond me). It's just a title and I don't consider myself any better or worse than anybody else...I have been a user for a long time and have helped many users with issues over the years. As Stephen Williams quite rightly points out all members of this forum use it to ask for help and to provide others with help. We really all could do without having to listen to members like you bitch and complain over 'usability'. No CAD software is perfect, they all have their good points and bad points and over time the software companies make an attempt at getting rid of the bad points...not always successfully but generally people get on with what they have. Maybe you could try and do the same.

Merry Christmas.

Announcements