cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

mschuler
1-Newbie

I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Hello together,

today when I'll start ptc creo elements I get following error:

Is a server from ptc down so that I don't get a new license??

What can I do to solve this issue, I need access to ptc creo elements very urgent.

Thanks vor help

57 REPLIES 57

I hve the same problem und got from

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/securePeModeling/peManualLic.jsp?lang=de&u=Heinz&m=LAPI&w=6.2&v=40.00

the following answer:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

mkao
5-Regular Member
(To:mschuler)

same fault here!!!

Same problem here for the last few days..*sigh*

Good day everyone - thanks for bringing this to my attention - I have raised the flags internally.

I hope to have a report soon.

Best,

Toby

Hi Toby

Any news on this yet?

I have spent hours using Creo elements and need to get access to my designs and drawings.

Thanks

I too have the same problem, hope some good soul in PTC will do us a big favor by setting it right. (its more than 24 hrs since i could not access it)

God bless

Good day all -

We are continuing to work the issue and I will supply updates as I have them.

Sorry for the delay and I appreciate the patience.

Best,

Toby

Hallo Toby,

thank you. Its work now. But why only 72 hours offline?

thx for your answer.

best,

Heinz

Good day,

Looks like this is fixed.

Please let me know if any issues remain.

Best,

Toby

Hi Toby

It still asks me for a proxy as shown in image but after leaving the boxes blank and clicking "Submit" it does actually start.

Capture.JPG

I hope that once my 72 hours is up though it will still work.

Thank you Tim - passing this along.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Best,

Toby

On behalf of all of us, Thank You Toby for your prompt support in getting the server up and running.

Regarding the above question, I too am facing the same problem. i.e

"""It still asks me for a proxy as shown in image but after leaving the boxes blank and clicking "Submit" it does actually start after adding on the " Activation Key"

Capture.JPG

I hope that once my 72 hours is up though it will still work.""

Thanks & Regards

Hari

Much appreciated Hariraj.

Please keep reports coming.

Best,

Toby

Thanks Toby,

It still asks me for a proxy (as I've not). But the 72 hours is working fine.

Thank you Toby,

the 72 hours license works, but it still asks me for a proxy configuration too.

But the most important thing - I can continue my work

Thank you everyone for your updates and patience - we realize the is unproductive to you and apologize.

I will pass along your comments and return with updates when I have them.

Best,

Toby

Good evening everyone,

Checking status - please post updates and I will connect internally.

Thanks again for the reports, feedback, and patience.

Best,

Toby

mcielok
13-Aquamarine
(To:Tmetcalf)

Hi Toby,

this must be a wonderful dream, that I've found someone answering questions from PTC!!!

From time to time this situation recurs: at start up, Modeling Express 6.0 asks for activation information, does not recognise them as valid, asks for proxy details, which is not present, finally links to an activation key request page (which was not available at 9:30, available at 10, not available at 10:15, available now).

Since I'm always grabbling in the dark, I would like to know what to do in these cases: should I wait until registered log in information are recognized? Or get the manual activation key and expect that current User and Password are validated consequently?

Please consider that we have 6 workstations running Drafting e 1 running Modeling: Modeling Express is the sole and only way to let other colleagues view native .mi files and use them for check, measurement and anything they need.

I, as a registered user, am contacted weekly by the Community: couldn't members be informed also about incoming inconveniences and disservices and their status?

I'd hope that Modeling Express would no longer be restricted by online periodic validation.

Thank you, in the while, Toby for your care.

Regards

Marco

Thanks for the kind words Marco - please reach out to me anytime.

mcielok
13-Aquamarine
(To:Tmetcalf)

Hello Toby,

ME is working.

Now I've had my answers: only report the issue and wait for resolution.

Thank you for your kindness and efficiency

Regards

Marco

Good day everyone,

I have just received word that the issue has been resolved - please let me know if you are having any issues.

Best,

Toby

Hi Toby

Many thanks for your efforts but I am still getting the window pop up asking me for a proxy name and port.

Tim

nope sorry still get the proxy name and port requested...etc then states i can work offline (51hrs left)

Hi Toby,

Unfortunately it is still not working for me here. Same problem..It can't get through to the server.

Regards

Greg

To amend,

Its all good now! Thanks Toby your help is much appreciated!

Greg

You are welcome Greg

Hi

Greetings,

Is the server down yet again.

Creo elements will not start due to connection error, I have the same problem from today (16th Oct 2017) morning, also I didn't get the option to work offline either.
Hope Toby or Niall can help us get ther server run again.

Thank you inadvance for your quick response.

Thanks & Regards

Hari

I got 72 hour activation key to work for now. Thank you

Thanks & Regards

hari

Top Tags