cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Re: I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Hi Toby

It still asks me for a proxy as shown in image but after leaving the boxes blank and clicking "Submit" it does actually start.

Capture.JPG

I hope that once my 72 hours is up though it will still work.

Highlighted

Re: I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Thanks Toby,

It still asks me for a proxy (as I've not). But the 72 hours is working fine.

Thank you Tim - passing this along.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Best,

Toby

Hallo Toby,

thank you. Its work now. But why only 72 hours offline?

thx for your answer.

best,

Heinz

Thank you Toby,

the 72 hours license works, but it still asks me for a proxy configuration too.

But the most important thing - I can continue my work

On behalf of all of us, Thank You Toby for your prompt support in getting the server up and running.

Regarding the above question, I too am facing the same problem. i.e

"""It still asks me for a proxy as shown in image but after leaving the boxes blank and clicking "Submit" it does actually start after adding on the " Activation Key"

Capture.JPG

I hope that once my 72 hours is up though it will still work.""

Thanks & Regards

Hari

Much appreciated Hariraj.

Please keep reports coming.

Best,

Toby

Thank you everyone for your updates and patience - we realize the is unproductive to you and apologize.

I will pass along your comments and return with updates when I have them.

Best,

Toby

Good evening everyone,

Checking status - please post updates and I will connect internally.

Thanks again for the reports, feedback, and patience.

Best,

Toby

Hi Toby,

this must be a wonderful dream, that I've found someone answering questions from PTC!!!

From time to time this situation recurs: at start up, Modeling Express 6.0 asks for activation information, does not recognise them as valid, asks for proxy details, which is not present, finally links to an activation key request page (which was not available at 9:30, available at 10, not available at 10:15, available now).

Since I'm always grabbling in the dark, I would like to know what to do in these cases: should I wait until registered log in information are recognized? Or get the manual activation key and expect that current User and Password are validated consequently?

Please consider that we have 6 workstations running Drafting e 1 running Modeling: Modeling Express is the sole and only way to let other colleagues view native .mi files and use them for check, measurement and anything they need.

I, as a registered user, am contacted weekly by the Community: couldn't members be informed also about incoming inconveniences and disservices and their status?

I'd hope that Modeling Express would no longer be restricted by online periodic validation.

Thank you, in the while, Toby for your care.

Regards

Marco