cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Re: I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Hello Toby,

I works perfect. Thanks for your help.

Re: I get no license from ptc server and can't start ptc creo elements - is the ptc server down??

Hello Toby,

now all is working again. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Ming-Hua

Hello Toby,

ME is working.

Now I've had my answers: only report the issue and wait for resolution.

Thank you for your kindness and efficiency

Regards

Marco

To amend,

Its all good now! Thanks Toby your help is much appreciated!

Greg

Thanks for the thanks everyone - it is very much appreciated.

Please keep issues and concerns (and thanks) coming.

In this case, I was able to bring the issue to the right people who could fix the issue.

Best,

Toby

You are welcome Greg

Hi

Greetings,

Is the server down yet again.

Creo elements will not start due to connection error, I have the same problem from today (16th Oct 2017) morning, also I didn't get the option to work offline either.
Hope Toby or Niall can help us get ther server run again.

Thank you inadvance for your quick response.

Thanks & Regards

Hari

I got 72 hour activation key to work for now. Thank you

Thanks & Regards

hari

HI, I am glad that i found this Topic!

Got the same problem since 6 hours and couldn' t do anything...

Hope it get fixed real quick, because i have a important project running. And just 2 weeks remaining for my degree dissertation in university.

Any tricks to start working again?

Also, please call PTC tech support. The community can only give advice.

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)
Announcements