cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Icons next to model tree right click actions, Creo 2.0

dwood1
1-Newbie

Icons next to model tree right click actions, Creo 2.0

I don't know what to call this thus the horrible title. When I right click on a part in an assembly I get a bunch of actions listed out.

I was watching a video on PTCU where the instructor had icons next to his actions and was wondering if this is a config setting, etc. Anyone know?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JariElomaa
13-Aquamarine
(To:dwood1)

I think this is something new to Creo 3.0 and it is not available in Creo 2.0. I have only briefly tested 3.0 and I very much like the new icons as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JariElomaa
13-Aquamarine

I think this is something new to Creo 3.0 and it is not available in Creo 2.0. I have only briefly tested 3.0 and I very much like the new icons as well.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Dan,

Right mouse options with icons are from Creo 3.0 and seems you are working with Creo 2.0 where Right click will display options without icons.

icons.jpg

dwood1
1-Newbie

ok, I was wondering if that was the case or not. The PTCU instructions didn't say whether 2 or 3 was being used so I just wanted to check and see if it was a config setting in 2. Thanks.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Dan, if you think the question has been answered, mark the relevent reply as correct answer.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags