cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Import DXF with japanese font

GianLuca
3-Visitor

Import DXF with japanese font

Hi to all,

I'm using Creo 3.0. When I import a DXF file in my drawing the japanese font appear like little squares. In attach an example.

Does anyone know how to fix it?.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Hard to say, but software on your computer can only display the fonts that you have installed on your system. Creo is no different in this respect. If it were me I would try installing Japanese fonts and hopefully that would make the text visible. The trouble you'll probably have is that Creo isn't telling you what font it doesn't have that the dxf file is calling for. Reading the file into a suitable autocad-type program will probably bring up an error message that tells you the name of the missing font(s), though.

Hi Ken,

thanks for your reply. 

I tried to import DXF file in Autocad and I have same problems but about Autocad I found a troubleshooting on Autodesk forum. In that case it not necessary to install japanese font and this makes me think that the solution to my problem is not to install the Japanese font. anyway, try it is free of charge 🙂

Top Tags