Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Installation

I get this error message while installing the CoCr PE ""...setup_EN.exe is not a valid Win32 application."" My OS will not recognize this and no installation. I am running WinXP SP2 on a Dell Precision 670. Anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

RE: Installation

When googling for this and similar messages, you'll find discussions which mention a variety of potential causes. The first thing I would check is that the download worked correctly. Maybe the setup package has simply been damaged during download. Another thing to check is whether there's something on the system which is damaging executables, or otherwise interfere with the execution of code. Viruses come to mind (we've had such cases already, even in this forum). A good part of the discussions I found also revolve around issues with damaged CDs and DVDs. However, I guess you're trying to set up OneSpace Modeling PE from your hard disk, rather than from CD, right? See also http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000726.htm Hope this helps, Claus