cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

J-Link InstallTest unable to load

kishore_venigan1
1-Newbie

J-Link InstallTest unable to load

Hello,

I use the CLASSPATH E:\Program Files\proeWildfire 2.0\text\java\pfc.jar

PATH C:\j2sdk1.4.2_18\bin

I rename the AsyncInstallTest.java as AsyncInstallTest.java_async

I could able to run from the DOS window E:\Program Files\proeWildfire 2.0\jlink\jlink_appls\install_test>javac *.java

I created the class files MenuButtonListener.class,pfcInstallTest.class,RegenAL.class and StartInstallTest.class.

I set the config options Jlink_java2 as On and jlink_java_command 'C:\j2sdk1.4.2_18\jre\bin\java.exe'

When i try to register the application using the Tools>Auxially Application It shows not Install Test in not running and the Pro/E message areas show it is successfully running the application.I attach the screen shot for more info.

Let me guide me how do i resolve this.

With regards,

Kishore V

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Dear Kishore,

Try learning how to write and compile java code. All java class files
must end with .java extension, that's how java compiler and interpreter
can recognize java files.

Regards,

V. Amar

Hello Amar,

I welcome for your suggestion.Once your .java files compiles you get .class file.But you wrote

"All java class files must end with .java extension" it is bit confuse me.Any how could able to resolve the issue by setting the Set working directory to the .class filesand i register the application,it able to register.

You are still in Idilo Floria.....

With regards,

Kishore V

Hi Kishore,

Sorry for miscommunication.

It must have been java source files. From your earlier mail, I could see
that you tried to rename "AsyncInstallTest.java" as
"AsyncInstallTest.java_async", which obviously not conversant with java
standards. Any way, you got the solution..... congrats!:-).

Regards,

V. Amar

Top Tags