cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Legacy PTC Libraries taken offline

gleonard3
13-Aquamarine

Legacy PTC Libraries taken offline

We have a particular need for the Piping Symbols formerly available within what was once known as the "Pro/ENGINEER Piping & Heating Library".  For a while, these various Libraries were available for Download under the Wildfire 2.0 heading, I believe.

PTC has apparently stopped providing these libraries.  Does anyone still have these, or know where we might find these hosted somewhere?

Thanks.

2022-07-26_16-04-49.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gleonard3
13-Aquamarine
(To:gleonard3)

Just following up on this in case anyone goes down this trail.  Apparently at some point PTC decided to make these available once again here:  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/enablement/AdditionalCreolibraries?

Would have been ideal if I didn't have to discover this on my own, but whatever.  They're back.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

please contact PTC Support.

Martin Hanák
gleonard3
13-Aquamarine
(To:MartinHanak)

I had already contacted our PTC TSAM and was told that these are intentionally no longer being provided.  Maybe Tech Support knows something different.

remy
21-Topaz I

Dear @gleonard3 

You are looking for Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 Piping-Heating Install CD. It is no longer available for download by obsolescence and intentional decision by Product Management.

Allow me simply to remind that TSAMs and Technical Support Engineers are part of the same organization and that we are aligned when it comes to information and decision descending from Product Management.

With all this I hope you will find a solution to the issue you have at stake.

gleonard3
13-Aquamarine

Just following up on this in case anyone goes down this trail.  Apparently at some point PTC decided to make these available once again here:  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/enablement/AdditionalCreolibraries?

Would have been ideal if I didn't have to discover this on my own, but whatever.  They're back.

Thanks.

Top Tags