cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

License of Creo elements Personal Edition

Marsikus
1-Newbie

License of Creo elements Personal Edition

Is it not restricted for usage in commercial environment?

I use AutoCAD for 2D drawings, but want to try Creo Elements PE for 3D. So may i install it on my PC at work?

4 REPLIES 4

Installing the Trial/Demo version of Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) is limited to 30 days. Models created in this version can not be opened in a commercial version of Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER).

If you mean Creo Elements/Direct PE (formerly CoCreate) so there is no restriction. This is 3D CAD software for free.
Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Whether explicitly stated in the license agreement that Creo Elements/Direct PE software is free for commercial use? I thoroughly ask because economy crime inspectors in Ukraine are very meticulous sometimes and they can ask to prove license of every installed software.

Hi,

Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Personal Edition is not restricted to private use only.

There are smaller companies who use the software for commercial purpose.

Nethertheless, its restricted to 60 parts and no additional modules are available as with the full version of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling 17.0

Please also see the comparison between Modeling PE and Modeling 17.0 here:

Regards,

Hans-Georg

Thanks a lot

Top Tags