cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

License request failed for feature (Creo 6.0) College ver

Mrickeard
3-Visitor

License request failed for feature (Creo 6.0) College ver

Hi, My name is Marc. I am a college student trying to down load and install Creo 6.0 to do homework. During the install i got the attached file in an email. with no instructions - just a blank email with that file attached. 

Anyway -

After downloading Creo 6.0 and running the file "setup-school.exe" i installed Creo 6.0
Then - 
I started Creo Parametric 6.0.1.0 and got the following pop up .... sent in a ticket but it said 2 to 3 days before i can expect a reply, well that blows! esp with a long weekend - so can anyone help????

CREO LICENSE FAIL.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

The email attached file was/is
License Pack.dat file but it doesnt say what i am to do with it - i did try adding it to the PTC lic folder - but the same error poped up

@Mrickeard 

Remove the dat file.. in error and place the new one from email at that location. Once done, open parametric.psf from installtion location of Creo 6.0\parametric\bin in notepad and update the path for ENV=PTC_D_LICENSE_FILE. 

Top Tags