cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

License request failed for feature.?? PTC Creo Elements Pro 5.0 .Windows Pro 10 64 bit.

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

License request failed for feature.?? PTC Creo Elements Pro 5.0 .Windows Pro 10 64 bit.

PTC_license_error.PNG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin thanks for your reply.

I would like to mention that the PTC Creo Elements Pro 5.0 was working perfectly fine few days back and today when I fired it up it showed this error.

Eventually I have reinstalled it and it is working fine now. May be some windows or anti-virus software update caused this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Article - "Error "-96, License server machine is down or not responding" when launching Flexnet licensed applications": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS21768

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:VladimirN)

thanks for your prompt reply. Unfortunately I do not have access to these articles as i am not on PTC maintenance anymore.

Hi,

the message reports problem in lm***.txt file.

I guess that this license file contains SERVER and DAEMON lines, If this is the case then you have to install FLEXnet on computer mentioned in license file (HOST ID is included in SERVER line).

psf startup file must contain 7788@licenseservername

Martin Hanák

Martin thanks for your reply.

I would like to mention that the PTC Creo Elements Pro 5.0 was working perfectly fine few days back and today when I fired it up it showed this error.

Eventually I have reinstalled it and it is working fine now. May be some windows or anti-virus software update caused this.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags