cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

List Digest, Jun 29, 2014

mkumar-6
1-Newbie

List Digest, Jun 29, 2014

Hi Yogesh,

I believe doc file with .doc extension can be restricted for download access on WTDocument object. Whereas the PDF file would be representation object which could be granted for download access on DerivedImage object. Hope that clarifies the later part of question.

Regards,
Maruthi

On Jun 30, 2014, at 12:11 AM, "Creo View (Visualization)" <-<<a style="COLOR:" blue;=" text-decoration:=" underline&quot;=" target="_BLANK" href="mailto:-">>">mailto:->> wrote:

The following posts were made on Jun 29, 2014

1. Need info on Creo View Adapter for PDF and Adobe Livecycle - (Yogesh Bajpai)

1. Need info on Creo View Adapter for PDF and Adobe Livecycle (Yogesh Bajpai<)">mailto:->)
Subject: Need info on Creo View Adapter for PDF and Adobe Livecycle

Dear Windchill Expert,

I am looking for some documentation which explains about Creo View Adapter for PDF & Adobe Livecycle capabilities (watermarking, markup on pdf) and configuration. Please share (sharing is caring).

Also share your ideas, how to achieve below requirement:

I have WTDocument with .doc file attached as primary content. Once this WTDocument is Released, it get published (.doc converted to PDF).

Now by clicking on thumbnail (on details page of WTDocument), I can open PDF in creo view and able to take printout.

I can also download .doc file(primary content) from details page.

For other users I want to restrict download of .doc file(primary content) and allow them only to open PDF file and take printout.

How to achieve it??

Thanks,

Yogesh Bajpai

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags