cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Lost in Translation

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Lost in Translation

Hi all,

i am not one for bashing the software, i leave that to others usually, but i feel i just have to say something about how ridiculous translating 2d geometry (in drawing mode) has become in Creo 1. I have had no up-date training, so have had to figure everything out for myself, which i have done without too many problems, apart from every mapkey i had no longer working. For the most part i like Creo, but then i had cause to translate some 2d geometry, W.T.@. It took me about 15 minutes to figure it out. It used to take 4 clicks of the mouse & you were done, now it takes 9, more than twice as many. How is that progress? I realize that what i am rabbitting on about accounts for virtually nothing in the scheme of thing, but guys, if it ain't broke, don't attempt to fix it. Somebody please tell me that there is a config option to turn this off, so i can have it, the way it used to be.

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:John.Pryal)

Ahhh yeah, "enhanced functionality"......

Top Tags