cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

MED-100WIN-CD-400_M040_Win32.zip

ashaikh
1-Newbie

Hello Cero Team,

I am downloading the PTC Creo 3.0 Student Edition. Approx. 3.5GB by clicking on Download manager. Due to slow net connection and poor connectivity, Connection may be lose any time. I approx. takes a long time to download. If there any other option to download such a big file, like Torrent or etc. Please help me if available.

Windows 7

32 Bits

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

there is no other official way how to download this zip file.

Info concerning Download Manager:

To take advantage of Download Manager, you have to:

• install Java Java SE Runtime Environment ... in my case it is Java SE Runtime Environment 8u60
  • use Firefox browser to download zip file ... in my case it is Firefox 40.0.3

Download Manager can by launched from Firefox, only. It does not work in combination with Internet Explorer an Chrome.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

there is no other official way how to download this zip file.

Info concerning Download Manager:

To take advantage of Download Manager, you have to:

• install Java Java SE Runtime Environment ... in my case it is Java SE Runtime Environment 8u60
  • use Firefox browser to download zip file ... in my case it is Firefox 40.0.3

Download Manager can by launched from Firefox, only. It does not work in combination with Internet Explorer an Chrome.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags