cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

**MOST URGENT*** -creo 3.0 license file request via email

hveluri
1-Newbie

**MOST URGENT*** -creo 3.0 license file request via email

hello evryone. i need  help in installing creo 3.0 version 's license file  kindly , anyone let me know  the

" SEQUENCE TO BE FOLLOWED FOR LICENSE FILE REQUEST VIA EMAIL , im stuck after downloading it...

4 REPLIES 4
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:hveluri)

Hemanth,

Which edition of Creo 3.0 you are trying to install, Academic or Commercial?

its educational pro e 3.0  m060

i would like to add  ..  that on dec 1 st i have dowloaded pro e 1.0 after a very long search for the license key i remeber the ptc itself directing me to a link that enables me to submit my version just like your point .....  version and editionn   so i got an email license then but  my manager wanted me to upgrade to creo 3.0 so   so as of now i have my 3,0 creo edition but just like 1.0 it needs license file .dat file   which must be sent by  ptc and here is my problem.   im unable to  find ptc license request form or page....all i find is ptc telling me to upgrade my account this dint happen 10 days ago..   ami i missing  anything  ..please help me out...

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:hveluri)

Please read "PTC Creo 3.0 – University Student Standard – Quick Installation Guide" here: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo3_unistudent_standard.pdf

Also you can submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags