cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Main Menu Icons

ptc-919987
1-Newbie

Main Menu Icons

Hi there, normaly i always have side icons in the main menu. e.g. in the menu File> Save there is a small disc at the side. I do not see those icons any more in any of the main menu's. Is there for example a configuration that i can use or could it be du to a start up batch file that i am using now to set my environment? Regards, Ferry
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Your config.win sets your menus up along with which icons to show. Check to see that your config.win is in the start directory of Pro-E. Also you will need to have a model open in order to see all of the icons, otherwise you will just have file new and couple other menus available.

Hi, Yes thank you. I found the Menu icons settings in customize toolbar>options and Menu display. show icons! Thanks.. Ferry
Top Tags