cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

ModelCHECK Status folder

Victor_Lopez
13-Aquamarine

ModelCHECK Status folder

Hello!

I need some help about the MC configuration folders, for some constraints in the ProE configuration in my company.

I can not update the STATUS folder in the ModelCHECK CONFIG folder, so my question is

we have today in the condition file (status/status_old.mcq)

so the status_old.mcq is inside of theSTATUS folder.

but I need to modify the condition file to (new_status.mcq)

and the file new_status.mcq inside of the CONFIG folder.

is this posible?

I have made some tests and it seems to be working.

Thank you

Azael Lopez

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Azael,

You can set the location for the modelcheck files using the following in your pro/e startup bat file or system varible.

set MCDIR=C:\newlocations for modelcheck files\modelcheck

Hope this helps,
Don Anderson

You can also use the Creo config.pro option:

modelcheck_dir  : Specifies path to the ModelCHECK configuration files.

you can set it to a UNC file path in windows.  For instance:

modelcheck_dir \\<your server name>\<share name>\creo_settings\modelcheck\production\

Note: Creo looks for a folder called ‘config’ at the path specified in the modelcheck_dir option setting.  So be sure NOT to include ‘\config’ to the end of the specified path.

Best Regards.

Top Tags