cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

ModelCHECK in regenerate mode does not work when stoplight is clicked or changes are made in feature

Prasad_G
10-Marble

ModelCHECK in regenerate mode does not work when stoplight is clicked or changes are made in feature

Model CHECK in regenerate mode works perfectly fine when following option is clicked: 

PG_10293068_0-1656931468096.png

But when I try to use the stoplight (which is shown below) to regenerate model, the Model CHECK regenerate window does not pop up.

PG_10293068_1-1656931578606.png

Its also does not pop up when the Auto regenerate is triggered caused by a change from the feature tree. Even though the following message shows up "TESTPART regeneration completed successfully"

Is there any way I can trigger Model CHECK in regenerate mode by "stoplight" option and "change in feature tree" option as well ?

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Prasad_G)

If ModelCheck does not get triggered by those regeneration methods, then it must be something in the coding of the MC Regen call. Probably it isn't in the regen itself but in the activation of that button push that triggers the MC run.

@Prasad_G Can you open a case with Tech Support? This sounds like a bug to me.

Thanks for the reply @lwestbrook and @BenLoosli .

Will reach out to Tech Support.

Top Tags