cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

ModelCHECK template to Windchill directory?

HW_9564609
7-Bedrock

ModelCHECK template to Windchill directory?

Creo 4.0

There are a couple checks that can be setup to point to another file to compare data. I've had success  pointing to files on a share drive. Since we are connected to Windchill, I would prefer to point directly to our start parts/dtl files stored there. With the current setup we have to maintain multiple sets of files.

I've tried pointing to our wtpub directory just like we do for config files and that didn't work. Anyone know if there is a particular syntax or way to point to Windchill for these comparison files?

Settings I'd like to point to a wtpub directory. (Let me know if I'm missing any other good ones?)

STD_DTL_SETUP

TEMPLATE_LAYERS

TEMPLATE_DTM_PLANES

I did also run into a bit of a snag where the reapply standard doesn't seem to work for my test user account. Though I fear this is a permission issue for the share drive and not Modelcheck related. Though if anyone has experience here, would also be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags