cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

ModelCheck - SHTMTL_BENDTAB with 'Not Assigned'

lhoogeveen
17-Peridot

ModelCheck - SHTMTL_BENDTAB with 'Not Assigned'

I was experimenting with the ModelCheck SHTMTL_BENDTAB to check which sheet metal bend tables have been assigned as occasionally we run into models having the wrong bend tables assigned causing sheet metal flat blanks to be cut to the wrong size. This check is fairly straight forward except turning it on doesn't seem to allow the 'Not assigned' option. Is there any way to allow the bend table to be 'Not assigned' with this check? In our case we often don't want a bend table assigned as the default Creo calculation seems to work. I found the same problem with using ModelCheck to check for drawing formats.

ModelCheck - Creo Bend Table Not Assigned 2.jpg

ModelCheck - Creo Bend Table Not Assigned.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

SHTMTL_BENDTAB is to determine if applied bend table is from standard table list or not. I think currently no option for Not Assigned.  

I figured as much. ModelCheck's 'pick from approved lists' are pretty rigid. If PTC would add options like 'no bend table', 'no format', 'no material, etc. to the lists this would give admins more flexibility in implementing these tools. I'm really interested in using the bend table check and the format check but probably won't implement without this flexibility as it would cause more headache than value for our users.

Top Tags