cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ModelCheck Units in Condition not always working

rmb06
6-Contributor

ModelCheck Units in Condition not always working

In our condition file we use model units as one of the conditions. We are having the issue that some of our INCH files are pulling the correct files and others are not. With my testing we are about half and half working vs not working. I have looked at the system units name and settings within them. They are all the same. I have some that work and some that don't with the same system units name. I am stumped as to why some would work and others would not...Ideas were to look?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

A few questions: 

Can you attach your conditions file?

Have you reached out to Tech Support?

Also, is there consistency here? Meaning, are the same parts not working every time, or will a part sometimes work and other times not?

Luke

@rmb06

I concur with @lwestbrook and expect the reply for same question. 

Additionally check other conditions too, possibly one of the condition is on priority which might be executing for those parts. 

rmb06
6-Contributor
(To:rmb06)

I was able to figure this out.. It was not the units that was the problem it was the File_Name parameter that was missing in those files causing them not to work.

Top Tags