cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

ModelChecl Spelling

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

ModelChecl Spelling

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes ModelCheck will flag a word as misspelled even though it is in the user_words dictionary file? I even cut and pasted the word from the ModelCheck results flagging it as an error into the user_words file and the next run it gets flagged again as misspelled. The word is CONTAINMENT.

We are running Creo 9.0.5.0.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris3
21-Topaz I
(To:BenLoosli)

Did you restart Creo? I am pretty sure user words get loaded in upon start and don't get reloaded until you restart.

Without in the user words:

Capture.PNG

In the user words (after a restart):

Capture1.PNG

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Chris3)

I just opened a new session of Creo and ran ModelCheck Interactive.  It fails to pass the spelling of CONTAINMENT.

BenLoosli_0-1707158438353.png

Portion of user_words file:

CONFAST
CONFORMAL
CONTAINERIZING
CONTAINMENT
CONVENIENT
CONTAMINATION
CONVOLUTE

I am in the process of doing an upgrade to 9.0.7.0, so maybe it is just something in 9.0.5.0.

I also tried 10.0.0.0 and it fails to recognize CONTAINMENT as spelled correctly.

Chris3
21-Topaz I
(To:BenLoosli)

I tested 9.0.7

I did try this same word in Creo 7090 and it worked fine. Thought this word was flagged at first, after adding to user_words, and rerunning MC interactive, it was not flagged. Restart of Creo is not required after adding words to user_words.

Update: I tried the same in Creo 10.0.1.0, and the word was correctly spelled and was not flagged by MC interactive.

manjunathrv_0-1707325281725.png

Top Tags