cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Mouse help

JohnPanozzo
1-Newbie

Mouse help

I have a Logitech mouse, this is the third one. My buttons preset buttons have stopped working, I have uninstalled, reinstalled, gotten the most up to date setpoint for the mouse and used the origional software that came with the mouse. The buttons work in other programs like copy and paste but are disabled in Pro. HELP!!

John

2 REPLIES 2

I had this problem also with Creo and when I read your help question it jogged a screw loose and I remembered this happening before to me a long time ago in Pro. For some reason the default middle mouse button assignment on Logitech is set to Universal Scroll this setting does not work with Creo/Pro. It needs to be changed to Generic Button. It has been about 6 years since I had the issue. I am using trial version of Creo right now and I thought Creo was messing with me big time. I could hardly do anything without the middle mouse button.

Mark

Jeff2
3-Visitor
(To:mplunkard)

Thanks. Win 10 Logitech MK710 keyboard & mouse.  Mouse can only rotate model with middle click held if Logitech Settings (Mouse M705) configured per Select Task: Other, then Select Button: Generic Button

Top Tags