cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

NX Siemens

mmello
10-Marble

NX Siemens

Existe algum documento que descreva o que é perdido ao mudar do Creo Parametric para o Siemens NX? Um cliente de 20 anos deseja mudar, e precisamos de argumentos para neutralizar essa mudança. Alguém poderia me ajudar com um documento oficial da PTC ou algum comentário que possa ser usado em defesa?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DJNewman
17-Peridot
(To:DJNewman)

You should be having an email conversation soon with PTC folks to learn more about the specifics of your customer's situation and understanding why they would want to change systems.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DJNewman
17-Peridot
(To:mmello)

Hello Mauricio, I have forwarded your message to the PTC Partner Marketing team. If this document does not already exist, and I suspect it does not, hopefully this will influence PTC's future content and that we will also choose to localize it into Portuguese.

Olá Mauricio, encaminhei sua mensagem para a equipe de Marketing de Parceiros PTC. Se este documento ainda não existe, e suspeito que não existe, espero que isso influencie o conteúdo futuro da PTC e que optemos também por localizá-lo para português.

(translated with Google Translate)

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
DJNewman
17-Peridot
(To:DJNewman)

You should be having an email conversation soon with PTC folks to learn more about the specifics of your customer's situation and understanding why they would want to change systems.

Top Tags