cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Need help with Creo 2.0.

ptc-6562154
1-Newbie

Need help with Creo 2.0.

I downloaded the student version of Creo 2.0 and when i try to open Creo a message comes up, "Creo 2.0 from PTC has stopped working" then it forces me to exit out of the program. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything with no luck. I was told to update my graphic card driver and i checked into it and its up to date. I'm using a lenovo w500 with a ATI Mobility FireGL V5700 graphic card. Creo lists the qualified graphic cards for certain computers but the w500 is not listed. Another possiblity is that the Quality Agent program is not working. When I click on it from programs and features it has an option to repair. i clicked on it and it doesnt seam to do anything. Can anyone help? I need this to be running by monday and ive been trying to fix this for about a week.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Top Tags