cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

New license file not usable for Creo

ksiddall
4-Participant

New license file not usable for Creo

We are running Creo 3 M070.  I got a new license file for our subscription.  I noticed that some items in the file say Creo 4 and some say Creo 5.  When I tried to use this new license file with our current installations (only updated to the new file...nothing else) I get the "License request failed for feature" error and Creo exits.  It has all of out licenses listed, but it is like they are unusable.  I go back to the old license file and everything is fine again.  I suspect a server version issue, but could find no documentation to support or refute this.  Our server is at 11.12.1.  Tech support has yet to call me back so hoping someone here can help.

TIA

3 REPLIES 3
ksiddall
4-Participant
(To:ksiddall)

Never mind.  Had to reconfigure Creo to use the new licenses.

ta295
1-Newbie
(To:ksiddall)

Hey, I'm a student and needed to get the parametrics creo app but it says the same to me. Licence file not found. I dont really know what to so. My account is made in the name of the school. Everything works out but the license file is messing me up
gwilso210
3-Visitor
(To:ta295)

Same here, did you manage to fix it?

Top Tags