We are running Creo 3 M070. I got a new license file for our subscription. I noticed that some items in the file say Creo 4 and some say Creo 5. When I tried to use this new license file with our current installations (only updated to the new file...nothing else) I get the "License request failed for feature" error and Creo exits. It has all of out licenses listed, but it is like they are unusable. I go back to the old license file and everything is fine again. I suspect a server version issue, but could find no documentation to support or refute this. Our server is at 11.12.1. Tech support has yet to call me back so hoping someone here can help.